Do you want to experience a massive boost in your semen production?
Trust me, you are not alone. Most men would do anything to help them produce more semen. A larger volume of semen is not just great for enhancing fertility but is also great for enhancing pleasure on ejaculation.
One of the most important factors affecting semen production in your body is your testosterone level. Low testosterone impacts semen production negatively and vice versa.
Listed below are some simple ways to enhance semen production in your body:
1. Begin by Drinking More Fluids
The simplest thing you can do to increase your semen production is to drink more fluids. Dehydration impacts your body fluids adversely and it’s no different when it comes to semen volume.
Try to drink as much water as possible. You must drink at least 8-10 full glasses of water every day. Fruit juices are another great option. However, you must avoid soft drinks and coffee. This is because caffeine is known to result in dehydration.
2. Consume More Zinc
Zinc is important for testosterone production. You would be surprised to know that almost 70% of zinc in your body is actually present in your semen and you lose it with every ejaculation. Thus, it’s all the more important to consume more zinc.
Some of the best sources of zinc include beef, red meat, poultry, seafood like oysters etc. Oysters are a great source of zinc but the problem with them is that they feed at the bottom of the sea which is getting increasingly polluted with each passing day. In such a case, beef happens to be the best source of zinc.
As a matter of fact, grass-fed beef is one of the best source of both zinc and protein. Including it in your diet it a great step towards enhancing semen production.
3. Lifestyle Changes
Here are a couple of lifestyle changes that can help boost your semen volume:
- Exercise Daily – Weight training is a great way to enhance testosterone secretion in your body. Not just this, exercise also help boost flow of oxygenated blood that is rich in nutrients to your whole body, including the testicles. This helps your testicles get all the required minerals to increase semen production
- Stop Smoking – I know you are already aware that smoking causes cancer. However, what most men do not realize is that smoking is equally bad for their sexual and reproductive health too. Nicotine and other toxins in cigarettes can lower sperm count and semen volume and also alter the DNA structure of sperm resulting in fertility issues. Thus, you must consider giving up smoking.
- Manage Stress – Stress, depression and other negative feeling can play havoc within your body. Stress can spike up hormone cortisol in your bloodstream which impacts testosterone production adversely. This affects semen production negatively. You must try to manage stress through yoga and other techniques like tai chi etc. Exercise is another effective stress buster.
4. Try Natural Semen Enhancement Pills
Yet another effective way to boost semen production is with the help of natural semen enhancement pills. Such pills are a powerful amalgamation of minerals, vitamins and herbal extract that can help you produce up to 5 times more semen within a few months.
Not just this, they also help you get rock solid and longer lasting erections. They can also help enhance the force with which you spurt out semen so that you can experience very powerful and intensely pleasurable orgasms.
Good quality pills are safe and free of all kinds of harmful side effects. They are recommended by doctors too.
So, if you want to produce larger volume of thicker semen, check out the Volume Pills that have helped thousands of men like you over the past decade.